LeadCloak has established its billing policies to be generous for our customers. Any clicks not used by you in one billing period are carried forward to subsequent billing periods, and never expire. At any time if you have a balance of clicks remaining, the product is fully usable by you. Therefore, and because we offer a non-tangible irrevocable product & service, LeadCloak will not issue refunds once payment is completed, and you have accessed the products and received the services.
It is your responsibility as a customer to fully understand our Refund Policy prior to purchasing our products and services. If you do not require additional clicks, you are also responsible to ensure, prior to the next renewal, that any recurring payment profiles are cancelled by visiting our website or the payment processor's website.
However, we also understand that exceptional circumstances may occur with respect to the characteristics and features of the product and/or service we offer. Therefore, we will issue refunds only for the following reasons:
- Upgrading and Downgrading Packages: If you choose, at any time, to upgrade or downgrade your package (monthly-based packages only), we will respect the following refund terms:
- Upgrades within 3 days of last payment - if you upgrade your package within 3 days of making the last payment for your previous package, we will issue a full refund of the payment on the previous package once the upgrade has been completed and the new payment has been made in full.
- Upgrades after 3 days / mid-month upgrades - if you upgrade your package more than 3 days after making the last payment on your previous package, we will issue a pro-rated refund of the last payment once the upgrade payment has been made in full.
- Package Downgrade - if you downgrade your package, no refunds will be issued (in full or pro-rated).
- Account Cancellation - if you cancel your account, no refunds will be issued.
- Account Approvals: In order to protect our tests, we conduct a manual review of all new registrations prior to approving and activating new accounts. This manual review is generally completed within 24 hours of the purchase. Should we not be able to approve your account within 7 days of purchase or provide you with limited access to our product, we will issue a full refund and cancel your registration upon your request.
- Non-Delivery: We provide an online service and our product is non-tangible. Therefore, “non-delivery” means you did not receive a subscription link for a new account after making full payment. Should non-delivery occur, you must contact our Customer Service team to notify us of the problem within 3 days of your placing the order. Should we not be notified within 3 days of your placing the order, the service will be considered received and your account active.
- Defects: Although we test our product thoroughly, unexpected errors can still sometimes occur. You must submit any such issues to us for review by our Technical Department. We reserve the right to rectify the error or defect as soon as possible and within 72 hours of being notified by you. If any deficiency is received and acknowledged by our Technical Department and we fail to correct it within 72 hours of notification by you of the issue, you may request a full refund without any compensations or reimbursements.
- Not-as-Described: Should you feel that the purchased product and service is not as described on our website/sales page (http://LeadCloak.com), you must report your concern to our Customer Service department within 5 days from the date of purchase, providing us with clear evidence and proof that the purchased product and service is not as described. We will not accept nor honour complaints which are based on the client’s false expectations of our service and/or product.
- Third Party Incompatibility: We do not guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs, and we do not provide support for any third-party applications. We bear no responsibility for the incompatibility of our products with any third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, servers, extensions, etc.) other than those which we specify on our preview page for each product as compatible. Therefore, we will not satisfy any refund requests for such incompatibility.
- Unresolvable Technical Issues: Should we determine that our services and or products are 100% non-functional (for example, your server is unable to run our software or connect to the API), full refunds will be issued. This does not apply to performance issues.